NOKIA 9 :
As it is to be believed, nokia are set to launch its big daddy Aka Nokia 9. Termed as the most expensive unit in Nokia industry, the Nokia 9 packs with Best specification available till date.
- Two cameras on the back of the phone, reportedly a 2x13MP setup with dual LED flash is under the lenses, appears to be a laser autofocus window
- The display is a 5.3-inch QHD affair and have measured a 530nits maximum brightness. Also, An Always On feature has also been implemented.
- Chipset includes Snapdragon 835 chipset with a 4GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage.
- On top of this runs Android 7.1.1
- Type-C ports (as all of the new Nokias, so nothing out of the ordinary) and the 3.5mm headphone jack
Chipset performance :
Most important is the chipset performance. If rumours are to be believed, its Multicore function beats every other phone with Snapdragon 835 and is at the top of its league.
While in single core, only Apple i Phone 7 ( Having A10 chipset) beats on a minimal margin.
With the arrival of Nokia again in the market with such Deadly specification, it had to overcome few challenges to regains its position in smartphone making.